Let alone the selfies, editing the pictures to something completely different and funky, has become the new cool. When we talk about editing, each and every app comes up with its own range of filters and shades.
But something like a painting portrayal effect is fun to have in our pictures. However, we have certain apps that come with this effect, but then they don’t tend to impress us to the full. And here’s where Prisma could come to our aid. The app which was exclusive to iPhone users has now opened up gates for Android as well as Windows PC users. And now that the app has been made officially available on Google Play store, here’s how you can download Prisma app on Windows PC.
How to download Prisma app on Windows PC
- 1. Since there is no direct source to download Android apps on your PC, you will have to first download an Android Emulator.
- 2. At the moment, the best Android Emulator that’s available for Windows PC, is Bluestacks.
- 3. Download and install Bluestacks on your PC. This could take a bit long time.
- 4. This will help you to have an Android based interface on your Windows PC, to use Android apps.
- 5. Once you have installed Bluestacks on your PC, Search and download the Prisma app.
- 6. You can also go for APK installation on your PC via Bluestacks.
- 7. Download the Prisma app APK on your PC.
- 8. Now go to your downloads, and go to the Prisma app APK.
- 9. Right click on it and select the option of “Open with Bluestacks”.
- 10. Prisma app will be installed on your PC.
Prisma app has become one of the cool editing mainstreams for pictures. So if you wish to have the same ease on your PC as well, this guide will help you download Prisma on Windows PC.