My Talking Angela for PC | Talking Angel for Windows PC
My Talking Angela is an entertainment app for kids, but that doesn’t stops adults from using it because it’s too much fun and addictive. This app is a continuation to highly popular apps like Talking Tom. But Talking Angela not only mimics what you say, but also demands getting dressed in new glamorous outfits. Thus, the overall idea is to adopt a new virtual pet Angela, raise her, nurture her, dress her and talk to her. The user can talk to her, smile at her and pamper her to the fullest. There are options of getting her presents, choosing her wardrobe and much more. She will also test the user’s knowledge by putting forth quizzes about the latest trivia and also keep them updated. We see a lot many kids and adults are completely hooked to this game.
My Talking Angela is available for Android and iOS. But unfortunately it is not available for Windows PC.
But since a lot many of our readers wanted to play with their dear Angela on their PC, so we are here with a work around which will help you to download and play with Talking Angela on your PC.
Here is how you can download My talking Angela on PC.
- Firstly you need an Android emulator on your PC. You can download any of the Android emulators available on the internet, but we recommend you to use BlueStacks.
- Click here to download Bluestacks.
- Once downloaded, install bluestacks on your PC.
- Now run Bluestacks and use the search button to search for MyTalking Angela.
- You may need to enter your Google Play login details. If prompted, enter your login credentials.
- Now download and install My Talking Angela on your PC, using Bluestacks.
- Once downloaded, you can play My Talking angela on your PC.
So above was the complete procedure to download the fun game My Talking Angela on PC.
If you find yourself stuck at any level, let us know. We will help you at our earliest.